All City Insurance All City Insurance

Insurance Resources


If you have a question that we haven't answered here, get in touch, and we'll find the answer for you.

How Can Weather Affect My Insurance?

Weather patterns are forcing the insurance industry to evolve products, policies, and what you pay to address new risks. Talk with us about the risks in your area associated with changes in weather to make sure the people and things you care about are protected. Read the Article

How can I get cheap insurance, while still having the coverage I want?

The term “cheap insurance” has a negative ring to it for good reason. With cheap insurance, you may not get the coverage you require when an emergency arrises. We’ve created a list of cost-saving tips applicable to Alberta residents, so that you can keep a lower insurance rate, while still getting your perfect coverage. Head over to the blog and check it out!

What does Semi-Protected mean on my home insurance policy?

Semi-protected refers to your distance to a fire hall, as well as fire hydrant proximity. This is also referred to as hydrant protected.  In some newer developments, usually in areas where high-value homes are built, the area just outside the city limits may be considered semi-protected. You may see fire hydrants in these communities, but that doesn’t mean there is enough water flow to extinguish a fire. Semi-protected areas greatly increase home insurance premiums.

I rent. How much content coverage do I need?

Consider items like: Electronics, Jewelry, and Furniture. To help you with this process, download our full inventory checklist: INTACT inventory booklet here. Or call us and we can help you determine this on the phone – Get a Quote. Bottom line, when it’s time to rent a place that you will call home, you need to purchase a tenants policy. Maybe this is your first time branching out on your own or you have been paying for renters insurance for a while; either way you will want hassle free, easy to purchase and affordable tenants insurance.

How do I file a claim?

We try to keep filing your claim as painless as possible. Visit our Claims page to submit your form. There you will also find a run-down on the process of claims submission.

How do I cancel my policy?

Policy changes and cancelations can be done by contacting us toll-free at 1-866-242-2489. For street address, fax number, and more, visit our Contact page.

Did you know that 80% of break-ins occur during daylight hours? Take the necessary steps to prevent break-ins and reduce the chance of a crime-related claim.

Every year, there are more than 24,000 home fires in Canada. Learn how to best protect your home, belongings, and family in case of a fire.