All City Insurance is looking for an energetic, self-motivated Licensed Personal Lines Broker to join our fast-paced Calgary brokerage.
Applicants Must Be Comfortable In These Areas:
- We do not micromanage; applicants must be able to work independently without being supervised. We’re a group of confident and competent brokers, so are looking for like-minded individuals.
- We are all about efficiencies and we pride ourselves on working smarter not harder – adaptability to these efficiencies is a must have.
- Detailed oriented; applicants will have to love the small details that come with our business.
- Customer Service is of utmost importance to our brokerage; if you love helping customers and building relationships with clients, you will love working here.
- All City Insurance has a high growth sales culture. A hunger for new business is necessary for success in this role.
Applicants Must Have:
- Minimum 2 years of Personal Lines Insurance experience
- Must have Power Broker & Compuquote experience
- A positive, can-do attitude and be a team-player
Client Facing Responsibilities:
- Servicing renewal and existing clientele
- Helping prospective clients obtain new policies
- Retaining current clients by educating, explaining, giving options & recommendations
Compensation Package and Perks:
- We offer salary plus commission. Salary ranges will be discussed with individual applicants based on experience and skill set. Great performers are paid great.
- 3 weeks of paid vacation days
- Flex days are available
- Company sponsored benefit plan
- Position can be full time (5 days/week) or part time (4 days/week)
- Excellent working hours (9:00am-5:00pm Monday through Friday)
- Accessible location: #205, 7730 Macleod Trail SE, Calgary, AB T2H 0L9
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be in touch shortly!Did you enjoy this post? Please share: