Becoming a home owner is one of life’s true milestones.
For a lot of people, their home is the largest asset they own. Getting home insurance seems like just another formality, but in reality there are several things you need to know and understand.
- Do you have the correct coverage amount for the building?
- Are your contents properly covered?
- What types are water damage are really covered by home Insurance in Canada?
- Does the age of my roof matter?
- What are my liability exposures (such as a trampoline or pool)?
- what can I do to help prevent claims?